Thursday, July 16, 2015

Homemade Avocado Ranch

You guys, I am such a ranch snob. Always judging restaurant ranch, in search of one that makes me squeal inside. The other night after we got home late, I dug around in the fridge searching for something to put together for a quick dinner.
I found some items for salad, romaine lettuce, avocados, tomatoes, smoked turkey and olives.
I made an easy chef salad with some shredded cheese on top and the only thing needed after that was some dressing.
I love getting creative, so I whipped up this little recipe for homemade avocado ranch. It is really simple and really delicious! I wanted to share it with you.
 


Homemade Avocado Ranch
Recipe source: Emmy in her Element
 
Ingredients:
1/2 avocado mashed
pinch of chopped parsley
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tablespoon hidden valley ranch powder
3/4 teaspoon rice vinegar
 
 
Blend milk and sour cream. Add remaining ingredients and mix well until smooth and creamy. Enjoy with veggies, on salad or as a dip.
 
Ps. I can't help but feel like this ranch would be excellent with crumbled bacon on top. Ooh eeee! Listen to me now!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Need a quick and easy salad to use the ranch dressing on? Check this out...
 
15 minute southwestern taco salad
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips