Sunday, December 21, 2014

Easy Gingerbread Man cookie glaze

 
If you saw my favorite gingerbread man cookie post you will probably be wanting my easy gingerbread man cookie glaze.
This is a very simple yet beautifully glossy glaze.
I usually help my kids spoon it on and let them go crazy with sprinkles and decorations.
 
Recipe: Easy gingerbread man cookie glaze
Recipe source: Emmy in her Element
 
Ingredients:
1 cup Powdered sugar
2 1/2- 2 3/4 teaspoons Milk
1/4-1/2 teaspoon lemon or orange extract (optional but delicious!)
 
Directions:
Add powdered sugar into a medium bowl. Slowly mix in milk and flavoring. I like to leave most of my frosting white but you can add coloring if desired. It will seem very thick at first but just keep mixing until you get a smooth glossy glaze!
Garnish with sprinkles, crushed candy canes, candy dots or simply add a few drops of food coloring to part of your glaze and color spots on cookies!
 


 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips