Sunday, May 31, 2015

5 minute afternoon s'mores

Can we officially call it summer? It has been raining a lot and I don't know about you, but I have the camping BLUES!
One of my favorite summer night activities has to be sitting around the camp fire with family and friends and enjoying a good old fashioned s'more.
 
This afternoon I was craving them so bad so I had to whip up a quick batch! Here is my recipe for 5 minute oven s'mores, in case you don't have a blazing fire handy. (Insert wink here).
 
 
 
5 minute afternoon s'mores
Recipe source: Emmy in her Element
 
Ingredients:
Mini marshmallows
graham crackers
chocolate bar
 
Directions:
Line a baking sheet with tin foil (easy clean up).
Heat oven on low broil, or if you have to set a temperature on your broil setting hit 400 degrees F.
Place graham crackers on sheet and top with broken chocolate pieces and mini marshmallows.
Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes, watch them, they brown fast!! Marshmallows will be golden and puffy and chocolate perfectly melted.
 
Stuff your face.


 



 
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips